Back by popular demand from its debut at last year’s Redevelopment Forum, this red-hot session will feature a series of 20-slides-in-five-minutes presentations on interesting and offbeat topics related to redevelopment. Presentation topics include:
- The ABCs of Flood-Proofing a Library
- Resilience and Health in Neighborhoods- Getting to know the Living Community Challenge
- Parking Planning for Smart Growth
- Spaces to Places: Place-Led Development
- Bikeshare: What’s In It for You?
- Blight and Redevelopment
- E-ZPass Streamlines Driving. Could It Do the Same for Transit?
- Kearny Point: Creating a New Kind of Work Community
- The Future of Urban Mobility Is Now
- Recipe for Rural Redevelopment
- Emerging Now! Town Centers on the Rise
Design track sponsor: Riker Danzig Scherer Hyland & Perretti LLP